Matthew Littlefield, President and Principal Analyst, LNS Research
Mohan Ponnudurai, Industry Solution Director, Sparta Systems, Inc.
Consumer product companies all face highly competitive markets. From F&B, CPG to tobacco, companies in these industries are confronted with many challenges, including: regulatory compliance, new product introductions, product safety, traceability, supply chain efficiency, and operational risk management.
To address these challenges, many companies look towards implementing operational excellence programs. However, these programs often fail if a closed loop approach to quality management isn’t built in.
The guest speakers have outlined key quality metrics and how closed-loop quality management software can help consumer products companies achieve operational excellence, including how to:
- Reduce operational risks, manage non-conformances and protect the brand
- Improve operational visibility and access true business intelligence for quality
- Streamline and speed up new product introductions
- Increase supplier quality and on-time deliveries across the supply chain
- Ensure compliance and product safety